FAQ - What are the top things to do in San Francisco?
What is the best way to tour San Francisco?
- Shop and eat at the San Francisco Ferry Building
- Tour in a smaller luxury vehicle over a bus
- Visit Chinatown
- Eat Dim Sum
- Visit Corona Heights Park
- Visit the Golden Gate Bridge
- Walk the Golden Gate Bridge after 3pm
What are the hop on hop off tour bus alternatives?
- Finding a tour with a different tour format.
- A tour where the bus stays with you.
- A SF tour where there is a separate guide from driver.
- A San Francisco sightseeing tour where the guide hops off the bus with you.
What are the best tours in San Francisco?
How do I get Alcatraz tickets?
- Visit the official ticket website named Alcatraz Cruises.com
- Look for tour operators that have tour combo.
- Avoid buying ticket combos on sites like TripAdvisor and Viator who will combine a slice of pizza with a ticket.
- Avoid buying Alcatraz tickets from sites that don’t vet tour operators like TripAdvisor/Viator.
- Don’t go to Alcatraz after all. Alcatraz is not San Francisco. You can do better with your time.
Where do I meet the Premium San Francisco Tour?
Pier 1, Next to the San Francisco Ferry Building
CPUC: PSG 19562
© Copyright 2019 Premium SF Tours.